Czech "vysvedceni" and "rodny list"

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      Anyone has those two documents translated into English on file?

      A woman who works for one of my clients asked for a sworn translations of three vysvedceni's and a birth certificate of her daughter - for an application for a highschool in Canada. It's a private order and I don't want to charge her agency rates, we've never translated these particular docs into English, I don't really fancy doing it, if anyone has them on file, it would be a matter of replacing few names and school subject titles - an easy job for a decent pay.

      I have electronic scans of the documents, everything could be done online, I'll have her arrange the stamp with one of our stamping contacts later, but of course if anyone has those files and the stamp as well, even better (would have to be in Prague, though) ..

      Contact me at (mklimes zavinac volny cz) if you have those documents on file and want them to make some money

      Thanks