Re: HELP: Bill Clinton's excuse

  • Jaroslav Suchánek
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
      Thanks for the help to all who contributed.
      Jarda

      1d. Re: HELP: Bill Clinton's excuse
      Posted by: "Matej Klimes" mklimes@... matejklimes
      Date: Thu Sep 6, 2007 1:31 am ((PDT))

      I think the term he used was "sexual intercourse" - I remember because he
      first asked "define sexual intercourse" before answering and then they went
      on defining it... but I guess it doesn't matter much in Jarda's case