Re: [Czechlist] Re: Help: vyplácejícího

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2007
      On Aug 31, 2007, at 3:41 PM, coilinoc wrote:

      > In this case "dan ze zisku" actually concerns the profit made on
      > selling one's house.

      In the US, this is capital gains tax. It's the same thing as on
      stocks and other securities, even violins.

    • radekpletka
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2007
        It looks like a bad translation from Bulgarian. The only way to
        translate it accurately would be to check with somebody, who knows
        Bulgarian tax law enough to figure out, what the tax source code is,
        what it says exactly and provide correct info.

        To me it looks like double dipping from a bulgarian tax man, first he
        takes 7% from the corporate payee, probably in some form of corporate
        tax and then he tax the some money again, when you get it as an income.
        It is a shame.

        Radek Pletka