Swearing in.

  • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2000
      Sorry I sent the court oath under the wrong subject line. Anyway, how would
      you guys render "so help you God" in various English oaths?

      Jamie
    • jvanek@gymnaziumtu.cz
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2000
        Hi Jamie,
        I think ".. a k tomu mi dopomáhej Bůh."
        George
        Jiri Vanek

        Datum: 03.11.2000 15:32
        Od: JPKIRCHNER@...
        Pro: <jvanek@...>, ...
        Věc: [Czechlist] Swearing in.
        >Sorry I sent the court oath under the wrong subject line. Anyway, how
        >would
        >you guys render "so help you God" in various English oaths?
        >
        >Jamie

      • Jaroslav Hejzlar
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2000
          Hello,
          I think that
          "..., k cemuz Vám dopomáhej buh" could be quite appropriate.
          With best regards,
          Jarda Hejzlar
          Sorry I sent the court oath under the wrong subject line. Anyway, how would
          you guys render "so help you God" in various English oaths?

          Jamie

          eGroups Sponsor