[TERM] "neb." - Slovak birth certificate

  • tomas_barendregt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 1:17 PM
      Hello,

      Could someone confirm that the abbreviation "neb." means
      "nebohý/nebohá/nebožka" in a Slovak birth certificate? I would assume
      it does but the one I am translating has both grandmas of the babe
      listed as deceased (if that is what it is) and so I would prefer to
      double check as that is a bit uncommon... The format is:

      neb. Katarína L.
      neb. Anna V.

      Thank you,

      Tom