Re: HELP - TERM: content master

  • Liz Spacilova
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hi,

      That looks suspiciously like "content manager" (which our (Czech)
      company called 'content manažer' ...)

      But in this case the 'content master' following the name in all
      liklihood means that s/he is an employee here :
      http://www.contentmaster.co.uk/index.htm

      My guess from googling a bit....

      Cheers

      Liz

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jaroslav Hejzlar"
      <jaroslav.hejzlar@...> wrote:

      > Hello!
      > Can you suggest how I should translate the term "content master"
      after the name of a person who is most probably the author of a
      document on protection of computers against malware? Or do you
      think "autor" would be enough? There is no other context. TIA.
      > Regards,
      > Jarda

    • Veselý Email
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
        Hi everybody,

        I came across another jewel in the display case of our Czech state administration on the Internet. I wonder how it came to life, too good for a machine translation but too bad for even a bad translator.

        http://www.coi.cz/internet/(hvq1dl45x0stjg45d0js1v55)/default.aspx?m1=37

        Petr

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
          On Aug 3, 2007, at 2:03 AM, Veselý Email wrote:

          > Hi everybody,
          >
          > I came across another jewel in the display case of our Czech state
          > administration on the Internet. I wonder how it came to life, too
          > good for a machine translation but too bad for even a bad translator.
          >
          > http://www.coi.cz/internet/(hvq1dl45x0stjg45d0js1v55)/default.aspx?
          > m1=37

          Never underestimate how bad a bad translator can be.

          Jamie
        • Jaroslav Hejzlar
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
            Hi, Liz!
            That seems quite probable, thanks a lot!
            Have a nice day,
            Jarda

            That looks suspiciously like "content manager" (which our (Czech)
            company called 'content manazer' ...)