Re: Polls of agencies (aka - delving into the history of the Czechlist)

    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 28 11:25 AM
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Spacilova" <spacils@...> wrote:

      > This was posted many years back ... Dec 11 2000 to be exact ...
      > about introducing an "agency watch list" on Czechlist (I assume a
      > bit like the Blueboard on Proz.com). I tried the links below and
      > they do not work; I wonder if the idea was later scrapped, there was
      > no interest, ???
      >
      > FWIW, as a relative newbie, I think it would be very helpful and
      > informative.

      Hello Liz,

      In days of old, egroups was swallowed up by yahoogroups, and as time
      went by, the old egroups URLs fell into disuse, but the old Czechlist
      Agency Watch List can still be found by yahoogroups members at:

      Bit of a museum curiosity now IMHO, as the entries are six or seven
      years old.

      As for the Translators Database (which you'll see alongside the Agency
      Watch List), that was transferred to a much more prominent site
      (almost 50,000 visitors to date, hurrah) at
      http://old.bohemica.com/?m=catalog&s=269&a=193 and it is due to be
      wikified and moved again to the new bohemica site in the not too
      remote future. Stay tuned.

    • Liz Spacilova
      Message 2 of 26 , Jul 28 11:50 AM
        > went by, the old egroups URLs fell into disuse, but the old
        Czechlist
        > Agency Watch List can still be found by yahoogroups members at:

        > Bit of a museum curiosity now IMHO, as the entries are six or seven
        > years old.

        But you are privileged. When I click on that link, I am told "You
        are not a moderator of the group Czechlist" = access denied.

        > As for the Translators Database (which you'll see alongside the
        Agency
        > Watch List), that was transferred to a much more prominent site
        > (almost 50,000 visitors to date, hurrah) at
        > http://old.bohemica.com/?m=catalog&s=269&a=193 and it is due to be
        > wikified and moved again to the new bohemica site in the not too
        > remote future. Stay tuned.

        Definitely will!

        Cheers

        Liz
        Message 3 of 26 , Jul 28 12:18 PM
          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Spacilova" <spacils@...> wrote:

          > But you are privileged. When I click on that link, I am told "You
          > are not a moderator of the group Czechlist" = access denied.

          Oops, my mistake. Members should be able to view it again now.

          >>Stay tuned.

          > Definitely will!

          I'm also working on a much expanded, wikified version of the old
          Czech-English Translation Problems pages. If anybody is interested I
          can let you have a peek at this work in progress...

          Enjoy the archives <echo and fade>...

          M.
        • Liz Spacilova
          Message 4 of 26 , Jul 28 1:18 PM
            > Oops, my mistake. Members should be able to view it again now.

            AOK. Looks like it may need updating ... *hint*hint* to those of you
            reading this

            g'night
          • Šárka Rubková
            Message 5 of 26 , Jul 29 12:27 AM
              Dobr� r�no preji vsem,

              v� nekdo jak se to rekne resky. Probl�my mi del� to bead... Nemohu zjistit
              odpov�daj�c� cesky technicky vyraz

              sarka

              _____

              <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=328964/grpspId=1705043588/msgId=
              34023/stime=1185653896/nc1=3848489/nc2=4699083/nc3=4776372>

            • Jiří Klíma
              Message 6 of 26 , Jul 29 12:37 AM
                Sarko, vim, ze se k otryskavani montaznich dilu pouzivaji ocelove kulicky
                (nebo broky) a ty se nazyvaji "BEAD". Pokud to dava smysl, tak bych to
                prelozil jako kulicky.

                Jirka

                v� nekdo jak se to rekne resky. Probl�my mi del� to bead... Nemohu zjistit

                odpov�daj�c� cesky technicky vyraz

                sarka

                _____

                <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=328964/grpspId=1705043588/msgId=

                34023/stime=1185653896/nc1=3848489/nc2=4699083/nc3=4776372>

                Anglicke krouzky:

                http://zehrovak.googlepages.com/circles

                Lokativ - terminologicky slovnik:

                http://www.lokativ.com

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                Individual Email | Traditional

                (Yahoo! ID required)

                mailto:Czechlist-digest@yahoogroups.com

                mailto:Czechlist-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Šárka Rubková
                Message 7 of 26 , Jul 29 12:45 AM
                  I ty ranní ptáce - vítám tě mezi zivymi.
                  Diky, ale ja potrebuji zjistit jak se tomu materialu říká cesky. Sice jsem
                  nasla kulickovy penovy polystyren, ale kulickovy penovy propylen uz ne, a
                  tak prepokladam, ze je se tomu oficialne rika v cestine jinak

                  Sarka

                  Message 8 of 26 , Jul 29 12:29 PM
                    Jak se rika tem beads v cestine, by me fakt zajimalo. Nemohu to
                    najit. Ale cely vyraz by mozna stacilo prelozit jako polystyrenova
                    pena.

                    K.

                    --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, ©árka Rubková <rubkova@...> wrote:

                    > I ty ranní ptáce - vítám tì mezi zivymi.
                    > Diky, ale ja potrebuji zjistit jak se tomu materialu øíká cesky.
                    Sice jsem
                    > nasla kulickovy penovy polystyren, ale kulickovy penovy propylen uz
                    ne, a
                    > tak prepokladam, ze je se tomu oficialne rika v cestine jinak
                    >
                    > Sarka

                    On Behalf
                    > Of Jiøí Klíma
                    > Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 9:38 AM
                    > To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
                    > Subject: RE: [Czechlist] RE:polypropylene bead foam
                    >
                    > Sarko, vim, ze se k otryskavani montaznich dilu pouzivaji ocelove
                    kulicky
                    > (nebo broky) a ty se nazyvaji "BEAD". Pokud to dava smysl, tak bych
                    > prelozil jako kulicky.
                    >
                    > Jirka

                    27.7.2007
                    > 18:01

                  • Šárka Rubková
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 1, 2007
                      Bohuzel Kosto, potvrzeny nazev jsem nezjistila

                      sarka

                      _____

                      --- In Czechlist@yahoogrou <mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com, ©árka Rubková <rubkova@...> wrote:

                      > I ty ranní ptáce - vítám tì mezi zivymi.
                      > Diky, ale ja potrebuji zjistit jak se tomu materialu øíká cesky.
                      Sice jsem
                      > nasla kulickovy penovy polystyren, ale kulickovy penovy propylen uz
                      ne, a
                      > tak prepokladam, ze je se tomu oficialne rika v cestine jinak
                      >
                      > Sarka

                      On Behalf
                      > Of Jiøí Klíma
                      > Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 9:38 AM
                      > To: Czechlist@yahoogrou <mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com
                      > Subject: RE: [Czechlist] RE:polypropylene bead foam
                      >
                      > Sarko, vim, ze se k otryskavani montaznich dilu pouzivaji ocelove
                      kulicky
                      > (nebo broky) a ty se nazyvaji "BEAD". Pokud to dava smysl, tak bych
                      > prelozil jako kulicky.
                      >
                      > Jirka

                      27.7.2007