JOB: any English native speaker available?

  • Iveta Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2007
      Dear colleagues,
      is there any English native speaker available to proofread about two pages? The proofreader I usually work with is on vacation so I need somebody else. I will have the translation done by 10.00 tomorrow morning but I need it back still tomorrow by 11.30 at the latest. Anybody would be willing to help me? I need only the English translation to be checked (the original is Italian).
      Please contact me off-list indicating also your rates.

      TIA
      Iveta