Re: [Czechlist] TERM: pitny rezim

  • Valerie Talacko
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 2 4:15 AM
      That's why you need to add 'remember to...' or 'make sure you...' or 'watch your...' or similar.

      'Fluid regimen' might work in English in a highly technical context such as a medical paper or similar, but only there.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 2 4:17 AM
        Yep. Fine.

        Valerie

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 2 4:24 AM
          On Jul 2, 2007, at 7:15 AM, Valerie Talacko wrote:

          > 'Fluid regimen' might work in English in a highly technical context
          > such as a medical paper or similar, but only there.

          We Yanks may differ in this, because we'd be likely to use the term
          in ordinary language, when discussing athletes' training or
          children's diets.