Re: [Czechlist] Re: your opinions please -- is location important?

  • ing.Šárka Rubková
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 20, 2007
      Hi Liz,

      I usually live half a year in Prague and half a year in out cottage in
      mountains and I have never ever encountered any difference in number of jobs
      even though I used to have problems with e-mails and internet few years ago.

      So, feel free to do what you want to do and I do not think you will see any
      difference at all.

      sarka