MEETINGS: bonfire night etc

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      --- In Czechlist@egroups.com, "Skrivanek Prague - Rachel"
      <translations@s...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > A few of us are getting together on Saturday afternoon/evening at
      Melvyn's
      > place for a "Bonfire Night/Halloween celebration".

      If anybody else is interested, there is still some space available for
      passengers in cars leaving Prague mid-afternoon. Contact Rachel or me
      for details.

      Don't forget our U Buvola meeting this evening at 5.30 pm. We will be
      in the 'salon' on the second floor. Just ask the waiter.

      See you,

      Melvyn