Re: [Czechlist] Bad Wordfast trouble

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 18 2:57 AM
      Thank you. I'll know this for next time.

      Instead I found a rather laborious work-around. I switched operating
      systems, opened the document in Word 97 for Windows and cleaned it up
      there. This cleaned up everything from the first table to the end.
      After that I opened a copy of the original document, in the first few
      pages copied and pasted the target language segments from the
      uncleanable document into the original source language segments, and
      then I cut and pasted the clean part from the target language
      document. I don't like it, but it worked.

      Jamie