Re: [Czechlist] Bad Wordfast trouble
- Thank you. I'll know this for next time.
Instead I found a rather laborious work-around. I switched operating
systems, opened the document in Word 97 for Windows and cleaned it up
there. This cleaned up everything from the first table to the end.
After that I opened a copy of the original document, in the first few
pages copied and pasted the target language segments from the
uncleanable document into the original source language segments, and
then I cut and pasted the clean part from the target language
document. I don't like it, but it worked.
On Jun 18, 2007, at 2:34 AM, Martin Janda wrote:
> Hi Jamie,
> IMHO a get around is easy - just hit ctrl H and do a batch run of
> and Replace for these ugly tag characters, replace by nothing (that
> leave the Replace By box empty). This should clean your document
> but of
> course will not update your TM.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]