Re: [Czechlist] Help: sports gear terms

  • Jennifer Hejtmankova
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2007
      Can't help with anything except kacenky - these are double bladed
      strap on ice skates for small children - so it's just the bottom part
      of the skate with the two blades, and two straps for fastening them
      to your child's snowboots...

      podvozek on a skateboard are the trucks, I think....looking at some
      skateshops online, the deska is the board and then they describe the
      podvozky. usually described as being 3" heavy duty or 5" stain
      finished or something like that...maybe have a look at some english
      sites

      loziska are the bearings, pvc lined would be the lining of the part
      fo the wheel where the bearings are...

      good luck!
      jennifer