TERM: ipso jure

  • Irena Steinerova
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi,
      Can anybody please tell me the Czech equivalent of the above phrase? Or should it be left in latin?
      Context:
      "... that such a disclosure is necessary ipso jure."
      TIA,
      Irena

    • Tomás Skøont
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
        Webster's says:

        ipso jure = by the law itself; by operation of law.

        takze: "pokud zverejneni takovych informaci nevyplyva ze zakona"?

        Co ty na to?

        Tomás Skront