Re: [Czechlist] Re: TERM: Customer Engagement

    Message 1 of 40 , May 31, 2007
      100% seconded. They've just coined something but it does not mean at all
      this is THE right translation.

      Martin

      James Kirchner napsal(a):
      > My guess is that at Leo Burnett they also didn't know how to
      > translate the term.

    • Mihail Mihaylov
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 29, 2010
        In fact, the future of Trados as an independent CAT tool is highly
        problematic. SDL Intl. acquired Trados years ago and now offer it as a part
        of a CAT package (different versions of SDL Trados). In SDL Trados Studio
        2009 (the last version) Trados is already an integrated part of the package.
        In my opinion, in a few years Trados will be eliminated completely.

        Unfortunately, there is no such thing as SDLX Edit anymore. You'll need the
        full package.

        HTH,

        Mihail