Akcentuace je cesky lingvisticky termin

  • Radovan Pletka
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2000
      Akcentuace je cesky lingvisticky termin, znamenajici prízvukování, akcentování

      prizvukování s kratkym i po r, neboli pritakavani je neco drobet jineho (-:

      At 11:31 AM 10/31/00 +0100, you wrote:
      >Michael Grant wrote:
      >
      >> A couple of hours ago I asked the list if anyone is familiar with any
      >> Czech obscene expression that looks or sounds like "akcentura" or
      >> "akcenturace".
      >
      >Neither have I ever heard anything like that - that's also why I didn't
      >respond to the original posting - and if I encountered such a word out of
      >context, I would never guess it could have anything to do with this piece of
      >anatomy. It's like a real tough question for this Czech TV show "Nikdo neni
      >dokonaly" on Prima channel hosted by Jiri Krampol.
      >
      >Jirka Bolech

      Radovan Pletka, Czech and Slovak Services
      P.O.Box 11202, Burke, VA 22015, USA
      Phone703 323 6659, E-fax 561 423 8233, Mobile phone 703 980 8554
      pletka@..., RPletka@..., ICQ: 286 386 96
      www.czechtranslation.com - www.jobsfortranslators.com
      Publisher of the famous weekly job list for translators/interpreters -Feel
      free to request a sample (-:
      Subscription $30 per year (or $3 per month if you are subscribing later in
      the year)
      (cash, check, VISA, MASTER and AMEX accepted)