Re: [Czechlist] CHAT: Google

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2000
      Kostas Zgafas asked:

      > What do you think
      > about it?

      My opinion is that even though the Internet may seemingly pose a threat to
      people's privacy, in general everybody is in control of disclosing their
      personal information. On the other hand, once you disclose it to someone,
      you can't think a channel will not be found for the infomation to get
      elsewhere. Simply, you can't hide anything. If somebody wants to spy on you,
      they'll do it.