Re: [Czechlist] The new kind of client

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 11:06 PM
      You've guessed wrong Matej, the offer is genuine and so is the girl -
      she is running an agency in HK and has offered me several jobs in the
      past. Unfortunately, all of them at Hong Kong (= low) rates.
      Well, some clients want you not only to translate but also to supply the
      voice over (record) the translation - and sometimes, they need just an
      update to their existing IVRS script such as several words like now. But
      true, it might sound funny when sentences are composed from individual
      words for a customer calling to the client's IVRS system, and every word
      in a sentence is spoken in a different voice.

      Martin