Re: help TERM ces-eng

  • tomas_barendregt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2007
      Here are my ideas/comments on some of the terms:

      > nakladove-vystupova metoda (cost-output method) - sounds reasonable
      to me
      > nahrazkove trhy (transition markets?) are these markets to get
      substitute/replacement materials/products? (I assume it would
      be "nahradni trhy" if they were substitute markets to place one's
      products if the regular markets are not viable)
      > bodovaci metoda (point appoach) - scoring
      > pomerovy financni ukazatel (ratio indicator) - financial ratio
      > doba zivotnosti (useful life) - sounds good to me
      > merna investicni narocnost - I think this means "required investment
      per unit of measure" - for example, to build a home, you may be looking
      at "$80-120 per square foot"

      > idealni a bazalni varianta/ /(?ideal and basal variant) - optimal and
      baseline scenario

      Take care,

      Tom