We need translators - Hledame prekladatele

  • Jitka Byron
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19 9:48 PM
      Hi,

      We are looking for talented translators. Please
      contact us via our translation site: http://www.e4u.cz

      Dobry den,
      Hledame talentovane prekladatele. Prosim kontaktujte
      nas na nasi webove strance: http://www.e4u.cz
      S pozdravem Jitka Byronova

      now.
      http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20 8:31 AM
        I have crawled the whole of the nice website, but no address, no phone
        numbers, no ICO, just an anonymous web form and e-mail. I am aware this
        is normal with Czech companies, especially with startups, but anyway....

        A gem from their website: Potrebujete-li rychlý a kvalitní preklad?
        Spojte se /okamzite/!

        Cheers,
        Martin

        Jitka Byron napsal(a):
        > Hi,
        >
        > We are looking for talented translators. Please
        > contact us via our translation site: http://www.e4u.cz
        >
        > Dobry den,
        > Hledame talentovane prekladatele. Prosim kontaktujte
        > nas na nasi webove strance: http://www.e4u.cz
        > S pozdravem Jitka Byronova

      • Coilin O Connor
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 20 12:22 PM
          I think they might be affiliated to this crowd:
          http://english.eby.co.il/about-byron.html
          Coilin

          Martin Janda <mjanda@...> wrote: I have crawled the whole of the nice website, but no address, no phone

          Jitka Byron napsal(a):
          > Hi,
          >
          > We are looking for talented translators. Please
          > contact us via our translation site: http://www.e4u.cz
          >
          > Dobry den,
          > Hledame talentovane prekladatele. Prosim kontaktujte
          > nas na nasi webove strance: http://www.e4u.cz
          > S pozdravem Jitka Byronova

        • Hana Jarolímová
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 20 12:33 PM
            Oh yes, the layout of the other websites is identical. You are a good spy...

            Hanka
          • Lists
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 24 4:16 AM
              On Friday 20 of April 2007 21:33:37 Hana Jarolímová wrote:
              > Oh yes, the layout of the other websites is identical. You are a good
              > spy...
              >
              > Hanka

              Hm, both sites are using a CMS called Joomla, but are they really identical?

              Roman Dergam