Re: [Czechlist] SPOJENI AKCII

  • Bedrich Hadziu
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2007
      Jamie,

      thanks a lot for the definitions!

      Have a great day!

      Bedrich

      James Kirchner <jpklists@...> wrote:
      For this meaning, American Heritage gives "Publicly issued and sold:
      outstanding stocks and bonds." Dictionary.com Unabridged gives "(of
      securities and the like) publicly issued and sold or in
      circulation". In this case I agree with my nemesis Millennium that
      the best translation is probably "akcie v obehu".

      Jamie