EU translators

  • Julian Wood
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 11:47 PM
      Hi-sorry if it's a bit late, but I applied for a post at the EU a year ago.With the EU, it depends on their definition- they expect English to be an 'A' language, if you translate that way- but this can mean a language you have become fully fluent in, to native language level.
      I also considered following the EU-supported Euromasters Interpreting and Translation MA at Charles University, and it is the same concept- if you feel confident in putting English as an 'A' language, then they will accept you, I think.
      Of course, you must be able to show it when it comes to it.
      Julian