help ENG-CES non-enlarged meeting

  • Helena Subrtova
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 24, 2007
      Dobry den,
      mam jeste jeden dotaz ohledne evropske anglictiny?
      Jak by se dal prelozit vyraz "non-enlarged meeting"?
      V kontextu Attendance at non-enlarged meeting of the Board of Governors
      (týká se účasti na zasedání ohledně evropských škol).

      Predem dekuji

      Helena
    • Mihail Mihaylov
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 29, 2010
        In fact, the future of Trados as an independent CAT tool is highly
        problematic. SDL Intl. acquired Trados years ago and now offer it as a part
        of a CAT package (different versions of SDL Trados). In SDL Trados Studio
        2009 (the last version) Trados is already an integrated part of the package.
        In my opinion, in a few years Trados will be eliminated completely.

        Unfortunately, there is no such thing as SDLX Edit anymore. You'll need the
        full package.

        HTH,

        Mihail