Re: [Czechlist] TERM: datum zdanitelneho plneni (uvaden na fakture)

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 29, 2000
      >'Zdanitelne plneni' is rendered in the Trade Links translations of
      >Czech tax laws as 'taxable supply'

      Raised eyebrow...

      I think I've seen "tax point" for dzp--I assumed it was a British
      usage. Since you have VAT and we don't, surely you must have an
      expression for the transaction date as of which the tax is payable.
      If not, I suggest "taxable transaction date" for dzp.

      Michael

      Tel. (+1-512) 336-8911, Fax (+1-512) 336-8954
    • Melvyn Clarke
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 29, 2000
        --- In Czechlist@egroups.com, Michael Grant <mgrant@b...> wrote:
        > >'Zdanitelne plneni' is rendered in the Trade Links translations of
        > >Czech tax laws as 'taxable supply'
        >
        > Raised eyebrow...
        >
        > I think I've seen "tax point" for dzp--I assumed it was a British
        > usage. Since you have VAT and we don't, surely you must have an
        > expression for the transaction date as of which the tax is payable.
        > If not, I suggest "taxable transaction date" for dzp.
        >
        > Michael

        Hi,

        Yes you're right. I believe 'tax point' is commonly used and
        understood in Britain. It was included in brackets in one of my quotes
        from the Czech VAT Act and crops up elsewhere in the TR translations
        of tax laws (including after the "Effecting a Taxable Supply" heading,
        I omitted it in my haste). Is it going to be understood by everybody,
        though?

        Happy Sunday evening rapidly-approaching-deadline time, everybody.
        Don't you wish you hadn't been on that leisurely Sunday afternoon
        walk, eh? :)

        Melvyn
      • Otto Pacholik
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 29, 2000
          Datum zdanitelneho plneni je, jak spravne rika Radek, okamzik, ke kteremu
          platce DPH musi zahrnout prislusnou fakturu do sveho priznani k dani z
          pridane hodnoty. To ma vliv na vykazovany danovy nedoplatek, pripadne narok
          na danovy odpocet.

          Otto