Geology

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 1999
      Ahoj nocni ptaci,

      Talking of geology, the most useful dictionary I have found for this field
      is the recently published Odborny slovnik ekologie a ochrana zivotniho
      prostredi a/c c/a, which includes items on geology, hydrogeology, mineralogy
      and petrography. I was recently doing a guide book for the Sokolovsko
      district where they were showing off all their rare minerals and this
      dictionary was very useful though clearly nothing like exhaustive. However,
      it is excellent for all the bog whortleberries (vlochyne) and soft knapweed
      (chrpa mekka) that are sent to try us.

      Melvyn