TERM: datum zdanitelneho plneni (uvaden na fakture)

  • Vladimír Lopata
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 29, 2000
      Pomuze nekdo:
      1) vysvetlit cesky co to vlastne je
      2) anglicky ekvivalent

      Dekuji

      Vladimir Lopata
    • Radovan Pletka
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 29, 2000
        In US se pouziva termin Escrow account

        ktery by tu byl zrejme nejvhodnejsi

        escrow account je ucet, kde jsou penize ktere jedna strana palti druhe
        strane, ale po prechodnou dobu jsou u nezavisle treti strany v escrow
        account, dokud se celal zalezitost mezi puvodnimi dvema stranami neuzavre
        ke vseobecne spokojenosti obou (-:

        At 09:54 AM 10/29/00 +0100, you wrote:
        >Monika Cechvalova se ptala na:
        >
        >> "sverenecky uver"
        >
        >Jiz drive zde vychvalovany ekonomicky slovnik, ktery sestavil Aliberto
        >Caforio, uvadi "trust" pro "sverenecky" v nejruznejsich spojenich. "Trust
        >credit" tam neni, ale mozna by to mohl nekdo jiny potvrdit nebo vyvratit.
        >
        >Jirka Bolech

        Radovan Pletka, Czech and Slovak Services
        P.O.Box 11202, Burke, VA 22015, USA
        Phone703 323 6659, E-fax 561 423 8233, Mobile phone 703 980 8554
        pletka@..., RPletka@..., ICQ: 286 386 96
        www.czechtranslation.com - www.jobsfortranslators.com
        Publisher of the famous weekly job list for translators/interpreters -Feel
        free to request a sample (-:
        Subscription $30 per year (or $3 per month if you are subscribing later in
        the year)
        (cash, check, VISA, MASTER and AMEX accepted)
      • Radovan Pletka
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 29, 2000
          Ja jsem to do anglictiny zrovna ted prekladal jako

          Date of imposition of tax:

          Ale co to presne znamena v ceske danove dzungli, netusim, usuzuji, ze je to
          datum, kdy cesky Uncle Sam zacina pocitat, ze mu dluzite uvedenou castku (-:

          At 03:00 PM 10/29/00 +0100, you wrote:
          >Pomuze nekdo:
          >1) vysvetlit cesky co to vlastne je
          >2) anglicky ekvivalent
          >
          >Dekuji
          >
          >Vladimir Lopata

          Radovan Pletka, Czech and Slovak Services
          P.O.Box 11202, Burke, VA 22015, USA
          Phone703 323 6659, E-fax 561 423 8233, Mobile phone 703 980 8554
          pletka@..., RPletka@..., ICQ: 286 386 96
          www.czechtranslation.com - www.jobsfortranslators.com
          Publisher of the famous weekly job list for translators/interpreters -Feel
          free to request a sample (-:
          Subscription $30 per year (or $3 per month if you are subscribing later in
          the year)
          (cash, check, VISA, MASTER and AMEX accepted)
        • Melvyn Clarke
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 29, 2000
            --- In Czechlist@egroups.com, Vladimír Lopata <lopa@o...> wrote:

            >datum zdanitelneho plneni (uvaden na fakture)

            'Zdanitelne plneni' is rendered in the Trade Links translations of
            Czech tax laws as 'taxable supply' and it seems to refer to the point
            of time at which a performance is deemed to have been rendered for
            accounting and tax-office purposes. For example in Part Two Chapter
            Three Section 9 of the VAT Act we have:

            Effecting a Taxable Supply

            A taxable supply is considered to be effected (i.e. the tax point
            arises):

            a) in the case of goods under contract of purchase and sale on the
            date of their delivery...

            b) in the case of the sale of newspapers, magazines and other
            periodicals, which are settled by prepaid subscriptions, on the day of
            payment of the subscription...

            and so on for various kinds of goods, services, utilities etc up to
            item (o).

            Section 10 goes on to say:

            Commencement of Duty to Account for Output Tax:

            (1) On he day when a taxable supply is rendered, tax liability arises.

            So I reckon 'date of taxable supply' is what you are after, Vlad'o.

            Melvyn
          • Michael Grant
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 29, 2000
              >'Zdanitelne plneni' is rendered in the Trade Links translations of
              >Czech tax laws as 'taxable supply'

              Raised eyebrow...

              I think I've seen "tax point" for dzp--I assumed it was a British
              usage. Since you have VAT and we don't, surely you must have an
              expression for the transaction date as of which the tax is payable.
              If not, I suggest "taxable transaction date" for dzp.

              Michael

              Tel. (+1-512) 336-8911, Fax (+1-512) 336-8954
            • Melvyn Clarke
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 29, 2000
                --- In Czechlist@egroups.com, Michael Grant <mgrant@b...> wrote:
                > >'Zdanitelne plneni' is rendered in the Trade Links translations of
                > >Czech tax laws as 'taxable supply'
                >
                > Raised eyebrow...
                >
                > I think I've seen "tax point" for dzp--I assumed it was a British
                > usage. Since you have VAT and we don't, surely you must have an
                > expression for the transaction date as of which the tax is payable.
                > If not, I suggest "taxable transaction date" for dzp.
                >
                > Michael

                Hi,

                Yes you're right. I believe 'tax point' is commonly used and
                understood in Britain. It was included in brackets in one of my quotes
                from the Czech VAT Act and crops up elsewhere in the TR translations
                of tax laws (including after the "Effecting a Taxable Supply" heading,
                I omitted it in my haste). Is it going to be understood by everybody,
                though?

                Happy Sunday evening rapidly-approaching-deadline time, everybody.
                Don't you wish you hadn't been on that leisurely Sunday afternoon
                walk, eh? :)

                Melvyn
              • Otto Pacholik
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 29, 2000
                  Datum zdanitelneho plneni je, jak spravne rika Radek, okamzik, ke kteremu
                  platce DPH musi zahrnout prislusnou fakturu do sveho priznani k dani z
                  pridane hodnoty. To ma vliv na vykazovany danovy nedoplatek, pripadne narok
                  na danovy odpocet.

                  Otto