Re: Neco k pobaveni - Zajimave informace o CR -

  • Liz Spacilova
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 3, 2007
      I wouldn't want to get too political, but the clip at the end of the
      homepage referring to the Ne Zakladnam movement reminded me of my
      childhood - I had the great joy of being a teenager in Germany when
      Reagan decided it would be a lovely location for lots of nuclear
      warheads aimed at you (if you were alive and located east of
      the "iron curtain" before 1989). I guess everyone remembers Nena's
      99 Red Baloons, but I especially recall Udo Lindenberg's song
      Americans in Europe. If you are American and you take the lyrics
      seriously, you would get pretty offended, but the real message of
      the song is in the last stanza:

      Ihr seid 'n echter Hammer
      ihr seid 'n echter Hit
      nur nehmt jetzt die Raketen noch
      einfach wieder mit,

      So James, think of the "poking fun at the Americans" thing as I do -
      jakesi odreagovani z nadvlady americanu - and laugh along, because
      if I remember how nasty the 1980s in West Germany was, it will only
      get raunchier. IMHO
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 8, 2007
        Trolling this list again, Radek?? Be off with you.