Link to an abbreviation maker?

  • Liz Spacilova
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2007
      Hello,

      Sometimes when I am dealing with charts and other tight places I need
      to create abbreviations, but would like to check somewhere else to see
      if what I am doing is kosher before I make a silly mistake like
      shorten association to ass. There are glossaries out there that will
      decipher abbreviations and acronyms for you, but does anyone know of
      an abbreviation and acronym maker?

      Thanks

      Liz