COOPERATION OFFER

  • Bedrich Hadziu
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hello,

      I am looking for 1-3 proofreaders for long-term freelance-basis cooperation. The focus is law and legal documents, so the candidate needs to have at least a partial background in law.

      Candidates will undertake a proofreading test on a document of a legal nature.

      If you are interested in this offer, please contact me off-list at: info@....

      Best regards,

      Bedrich Hadziu