Re: [Czechlist] mladohradistni

  • Valerie Talacko
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2007
      Belated thanks to Melvin and Rad. That's a useful pdf document. I got some sense-making hits on "late hillfort" so I would go with that in future (as maybe being more precise than late Slavic) although for this client I thought it best in the end to paraphrase it in terms of century. Pre-castle sounds likely, but without more Google backup (I could only find one Slovenian reference, although the century fitted) I'm not sure.

      Valerie