News about Czech Language for AATSEEL Czech Column

  • Miluse Saskova-Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      Dear colleagues,

      I am preparing the Czech Corner column for the American Association of
      Teachers of Slavic and East European Languages Newsletter (AATSEEL). Is
      there any news you would like the Teachers of the Czech Language and other
      Slavists to know? Such as conferences, calls for papers, opportunities for
      literary translations, workshops, etc? Resources on the Internet and
      similar?

      Thank you.

      Mila

      Dr. Mila Saskova-Pierce