INFO: Anglicky krouzek

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2007
      Hello everybody,

      We've recently launched another series of English circles in and
      around Kamenne Zehrovice. It's something we've done here often enough
      in the past, with informal gatherings at which we discuss
      Czech-English language problems that crop up from day to day, rehearse
      various communication situations, play language games and generally
      brainstorm =8-) in English. As some of you will know, these gatherings
      take place in a family-friendly setting and they are normally attended
      by translators, English teachers and others who use English
      professionally. We had twelve very active participants at last week's
      meeting and interest seems to be running high for the next one. :-)

      So if you're seriously into this kind of thing then do contact me
      offlist (zehrovak@...) for details of these and similar events.

      ;-)

      Melvyn
      http://zehrovak.googlepages.com/circles