Re: Help: Important Czech dates website

  • coilinoc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      Thanks Helga,
      I was actually looking for some sort of timeline table, which
      the exact dates on which they occurred. (Something like that would be
      a godsend for keeping tabs on things for Radio Prague reports.
      Nevertheless, these links will still come in useful.
      Best regards
      Coilin

      "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Czech_lands"http://en.wikipedia

      "http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C4%9Bjiny_%C4%8Ceska"http://cs.wikipedia.org
      > /wiki/D%C4%9Bjiny_%C4%8Ceska (v cestine).
      >
      > HTH
      >
      > Helga
      >

      > _____
      >
      > From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf
      > Of coilinoc
      >

      > Hi there,
      > Just on the offchance, does anybody know if a website exists (in Czech
      > or English) which lists important dates in Czech history?
      > MTIA
      >

      > --
      > Ausgehende eMail ist virenfrei.
      > Überprüft durch AVG.
      > Version: 7.5.433 / Virendatenbank: 268.16.4/615 - Ausgabedatum:
      03.01.2007