RE: [Czechlist] Help: Important Czech dates website

  • Helga Listen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi Coilin,

      Have a look on Wikipedia - HYPERLINK
      "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Czech_lands"http://en.wikipedia
      .org/wiki/History_of_the_Czech_lands (english) and HYPERLINK
      "http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C4%9Bjiny_%C4%8Ceska"http://cs.wikipedia.org
      /wiki/D%C4%9Bjiny_%C4%8Ceska (v cestine).

      HTH

      Helga

      _____

      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of coilinoc

      Hi there,
      Just on the offchance, does anybody know if a website exists (in Czech
      or English) which lists important dates in Czech history?
      MTIA

      --
      Ausgehende eMail ist virenfrei.
      �berpr�ft durch AVG.

    • coilinoc
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
        Thanks Helga,
        I was actually looking for some sort of timeline table, which
        the exact dates on which they occurred. (Something like that would be
        a godsend for keeping tabs on things for Radio Prague reports.
        Nevertheless, these links will still come in useful.
        Best regards
        Coilin

        > Hi Coilin,
        >
        > Have a look on Wikipedia - HYPERLINK

        "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Czech_lands"http://en.wikipedia
        > .org/wiki/History_of_the_Czech_lands (english) and HYPERLINK

        "http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C4%9Bjiny_%C4%8Ceska"http://cs.wikipedia.org
        > /wiki/D%C4%9Bjiny_%C4%8Ceska (v cestine).
        >
        > HTH
        >
        > Helga
        >

        > _____
        >
        > From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com]