Help: Important Czech dates website

  • coilinoc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi there,
      Just on the offchance, does anybody know if a website exists (in Czech
      or English) which lists important dates in Czech history?
      MTIA
      Coilin
    • Helga Listen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        Hi Coilin,

        Have a look on Wikipedia - HYPERLINK
        "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Czech_lands"http://en.wikipedia
        .org/wiki/History_of_the_Czech_lands (english) and HYPERLINK
        "http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C4%9Bjiny_%C4%8Ceska"http://cs.wikipedia.org
        /wiki/D%C4%9Bjiny_%C4%8Ceska (v cestine).

        HTH

        Helga

        _____

        From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
        Of coilinoc

        --
        Ausgehende eMail ist virenfrei.
        �berpr�ft durch AVG.

      • coilinoc
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
          Thanks Helga,
          I was actually looking for some sort of timeline table, which
          the exact dates on which they occurred. (Something like that would be
          a godsend for keeping tabs on things for Radio Prague reports.
          Nevertheless, these links will still come in useful.
          Best regards
          Coilin

          > Hi Coilin,
          >
          > Have a look on Wikipedia - HYPERLINK

          "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Czech_lands"http://en.wikipedia
          > .org/wiki/History_of_the_Czech_lands (english) and HYPERLINK

          "http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C4%9Bjiny_%C4%8Ceska"http://cs.wikipedia.org
          > /wiki/D%C4%9Bjiny_%C4%8Ceska (v cestine).
          >
          > HTH
          >
          > Helga
          >

          > _____
          >
          > From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com]