Re: [Czechlist] En-cs: pack test

  • ing.Šárka Rubková
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
      Co treba zatezovy test

      Sarka

      -------Original Message-------

      From: James Kirchner
      Date: 3.1.2007 14:08:16
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Czechlist] En-cs: pack test

      The way Wikipedia describes "pack test", the word "pack" means
      something like "batoh". The physical endurance of the firefighter is
      tested by placing some kind of batoh on him. It may not be a batoh
      exactly, but it's some kind of bag of dead weight.

      In the type of test in your translation, it sounds more like they're
      testing mechanical parts. In that case, the "pack test" might be
      some kind of stress endurance test for the part.

      Jamie

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
        If my theory is right, then that's what it would be.

        Jamie

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
          Thank you Jamie and Sarka,
          I will try to discuss it with the client. If I come to some conclusion, I
          will let you know.
          Iveta

          If my theory is right, then that's what it would be.

          Jamie

          On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:33 AM, ing.Šárka Rubková wrote:

          > Co treba zatezovy test
          >
          > Sarka

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • ing.Šárka Rubková
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
            Ted jsem nasla testy ov��uj�c� fyzickou zdatnost�

            On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:33 AM, ing.��rka Rubkov� wrote:

            > Co treba zatezovy test
            >
            > Sarka

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
              Nerad do toho zasahuju, ale obavam se, ze i kdyz najdes ten
              nejspravnejsi nazev pro hasicske kondicni testy, nebude to mit s chromem
              mnoho spolecneho.
              Martin

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                fyzicka zdatnost sestimocneho chromu by me vazne zajimala.
                Jestli bude klient vstricny a neco mi k tomu sdeli, podelim se.
                Iveta§

                Ted jsem nasla testy ověřující fyzickou zdatnost§

                sarka

                I will try to discuss it with the client. If I come to some conclusion, I
                will let you know.
                Iveta

                If my theory is right, then that's what it would be.

                Jamie

                On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:33 AM, ing.Šárka Rubková wrote:

                > Co treba zatezovy test
                >
                > Sarka

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • ing.Šárka Rubková
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                  Ale bylo by to pekny, NE?

                  Sarka

                  fyzicka zdatnost sestimocneho chromu by me vazne zajimala.
                  Jestli bude klient vstricny a neco mi k tomu sdeli, podelim se.
                  Iveta�

                  Ted jsem nasla testy ov��uj�c� fyzickou zdatnost�

                  sarka

                  I will try to discuss it with the client. If I come to some conclusion, I
                  will let you know.
                  Iveta

                  If my theory is right, then that's what it would be.

                  Jamie

                  On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:33 AM, ing.?�rka Rubkov� wrote:

                  > Co treba zatezovy test
                  >
                  > Sarka

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • ing.Šárka Rubková
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                    Ale Martine, prestan stourat - vzdyt by to bylo pekny

                    ing.��rka Rubkov� napsal(a):
                    > Ted jsem nasla testy ov��uj�c� fyzickou zdatnost�
                    >

                    > sarka

                    Yahoo! Groups Links