Re: [Czechlist] En-cs: pack test

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
      The way Wikipedia describes "pack test", the word "pack" means
      something like "batoh". The physical endurance of the firefighter is
      tested by placing some kind of batoh on him. It may not be a batoh
      exactly, but it's some kind of bag of dead weight.

      In the type of test in your translation, it sounds more like they're
      testing mechanical parts. In that case, the "pack test" might be
      some kind of stress endurance test for the part.

      Jamie

      On Jan 3, 2007, at 6:21 AM, Iveta Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis
      wrote:

      > Nepojmenovaný dokumentZdravim vsechny v novem roce,
      > nevim si rady s "pack test". Nemam mnoho kontextu, ale je to
      > pouzito ve formulari protokolu v casti "Vysledky kvalitativni
      > analyzy chromu (VI)". Jsou tam tri kolonky: priprava vzorku,
      > vysledky kvalitativni analyzy a "pack test". We Wikipedii jsem
      > nasla jakousi definici: "The pack test, also known more officially
      > as the Work Capacity Test (WCT), is a U.S. Forest Service physical
      > test for wildland firefighters. The pack test is intentionally
      > stressful as it tests the capacity of muscular strength and aerobic
      > endurance of the firefighter. There are three tests known as
      > arduous, moderate, and light. The pack test may be given as part of
      > the S-130/S-190 basic wildland firefighter course". Ale to se mi
      > moc nehodi do kontextu.
      > Netusi nekdo?
      >
      > Predem diky
      > Iveta
    • ing.Šárka Rubková
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
        Co treba zatezovy test

        Sarka

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
          If my theory is right, then that's what it would be.

          Jamie

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
            Thank you Jamie and Sarka,
            I will try to discuss it with the client. If I come to some conclusion, I
            will let you know.
            Iveta

            If my theory is right, then that's what it would be.

            Jamie

            On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:33 AM, ing.Šárka Rubková wrote:

            > Co treba zatezovy test
            >
            > Sarka

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • ing.Šárka Rubková
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
              Ted jsem nasla testy ov��uj�c� fyzickou zdatnost�

              On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:33 AM, ing.��rka Rubkov� wrote:

              > Co treba zatezovy test
              >
              > Sarka

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                Nerad do toho zasahuju, ale obavam se, ze i kdyz najdes ten
                nejspravnejsi nazev pro hasicske kondicni testy, nebude to mit s chromem
                mnoho spolecneho.
                Martin

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                  fyzicka zdatnost sestimocneho chromu by me vazne zajimala.
                  Jestli bude klient vstricny a neco mi k tomu sdeli, podelim se.
                  Iveta§

                  Ted jsem nasla testy ověřující fyzickou zdatnost§

                  sarka

                  I will try to discuss it with the client. If I come to some conclusion, I
                  will let you know.
                  Iveta

                  If my theory is right, then that's what it would be.

                  Jamie

                  On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:33 AM, ing.Šárka Rubková wrote:

                  > Co treba zatezovy test
                  >
                  > Sarka

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • ing.Šárka Rubková
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                    Ale bylo by to pekny, NE?

                    Sarka

                    fyzicka zdatnost sestimocneho chromu by me vazne zajimala.
                    Jestli bude klient vstricny a neco mi k tomu sdeli, podelim se.
                    Iveta�

                    Ted jsem nasla testy ov��uj�c� fyzickou zdatnost�

                    sarka

                    I will try to discuss it with the client. If I come to some conclusion, I
                    will let you know.
                    Iveta

                    If my theory is right, then that's what it would be.

                    Jamie

                    On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:33 AM, ing.?�rka Rubkov� wrote:

                    > Co treba zatezovy test
                    >
                    > Sarka

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • ing.Šárka Rubková
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                      Ale Martine, prestan stourat - vzdyt by to bylo pekny

                      ing.��rka Rubkov� napsal(a):
                      > Ted jsem nasla testy ov��uj�c� fyzickou zdatnost�
                      >

                      > sarka

                      Yahoo! Groups Links