Re: off topic PayPal

  • radekpletka
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2006
      I am using Paypal often and I like it. If you keep the money in your
      Paypal account, they give you quite good interest, especially from
      Czech point of view, as Czech banks sucks and are ripping you off.
      I have the lowest form of their account, personal, here is the overview
      http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/cps/general/PayPalAccountTypes-outside
      Here is the overview of their fees
      http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

      As I have US bank account linked to it, I can get money out of it free.
      I use Paypal to pay for my Skype and VoipDiscount telephone services,
      when i buy something on Ebay and other places, especially if there is
      a discout involvet in it for me.
      I never had any problems with it.

      Radek Pletka

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Terminus Technicus" <czechlist@...>
      wrote:

      > Any experienced Czech Paypal users around?
      >
      > I see PayPal has gone Czech now - I signed in to the International
      one some
      > time ago, but then discovered I was not allowed to receive funds as
      a Czech
      > Rep. resident - that pissed me off a bit and I haven't used it since.
      >
      > I just logged in and checked and now it seems I can request money -
      so does
      > it work in both directions now? Is anyone using it while signed as a
      Czech
      > resident to receive money?
      >
      > Does it make any difference if I subscribe again to the Czech version
      > (paypal.com/cz), or am I OK as I am?
      >
      > Is there any sensible way to withdraw money from the Paypal account for
      > Czech residents now? (preferably by sending them to a Czech bank
      account as
      > from Moneybookers).
      >
      > Other wisdom from people using it regularly for foreign invoicing?
      (Do you