Re: [Czechlist] HELP: agricultural term: rozprach

  • trigos@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
      Here is a definition:
      http://www.sepl.rulez.cz/slovniky/narkob/htm/slve4.htm

      rozpr��en� mouka p�i mlet�; (obecn� ztr�ty)

      Jose

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
        Hi Coilin,

        It's probably 'losses' or 'wastage'. The Millennium dictionary has
        'entrainment' for this...

        Jirka Bolech
      • spektrum2002
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
          Ja myslim, ze to bude neco jako "dusty matter", "dusty waste", "dust
          fraction", ... (ale nevim to, jenom hadam, ze by to "could _possibly_
          mean").
          Petr Adamek
          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "coilinoc" <coilinoc@...> wrote:

          > Hi there,
          > It's me again I'm afraid.
          > Has anyone any idea what rozprach could possibly mean in the following
          > context:
          > "Pri pestovani psenice a vynosu 50 metrickych centu z ha by se
          > sklidilo 95 kg psenice. Po semleti v mlyne je to 60 kg mouky, 30 kg
          > srotu a 5 kg pripada na rozprach."
          > MTIA for any enlightening answers.
          > Coilin

        • Petr Veselý
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
            Hi,

            I understand it as the flour lost during grinding. Perhaps spilled flour?

            Petr

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
              --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jirka Bolech" <jirka.bolech@...> wrote:

              Thanks guys!
              "wastage" will do fine here in this context.
              I wonder where the hell Mllennium got entrainment :-)
              BR
              Coilin