HELP: agricultural term: rozprach

  • coilinoc
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
      Hi there,
      It's me again I'm afraid.
      Has anyone any idea what rozprach could possibly mean in the following
      context:
      "Pri pestovani psenice a vynosu 50 metrickych centu z ha by se
      sklidilo 95 kg psenice. Po semleti v mlyne je to 60 kg mouky, 30 kg
      srotu a 5 kg pripada na rozprach."
      MTIA for any enlightening answers.
      Coilin
    • trigos@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
        Here is a definition:
        http://www.sepl.rulez.cz/slovniky/narkob/htm/slve4.htm

        rozpr��en� mouka p�i mlet�; (obecn� ztr�ty)

        Jose

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
          Hi Coilin,

          It's probably 'losses' or 'wastage'. The Millennium dictionary has
          'entrainment' for this...

          Jirka Bolech
        • spektrum2002
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
            Ja myslim, ze to bude neco jako "dusty matter", "dusty waste", "dust
            fraction", ... (ale nevim to, jenom hadam, ze by to "could _possibly_
            mean").
            Petr Adamek
            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "coilinoc" <coilinoc@...> wrote:

            > Hi there,
            > It's me again I'm afraid.
            > Has anyone any idea what rozprach could possibly mean in the following
            > context:
            > "Pri pestovani psenice a vynosu 50 metrickych centu z ha by se
            > sklidilo 95 kg psenice. Po semleti v mlyne je to 60 kg mouky, 30 kg
            > srotu a 5 kg pripada na rozprach."
            > MTIA for any enlightening answers.
            > Coilin

          • Petr Veselý
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
              Hi,

              I understand it as the flour lost during grinding. Perhaps spilled flour?

              Petr

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 23, 2006
                --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jirka Bolech" <jirka.bolech@...> wrote:

                Thanks guys!
                "wastage" will do fine here in this context.
                I wonder where the hell Mllennium got entrainment :-)
                BR
                Coilin