TERM: dominion register

  • magda.ferstlova
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006
      Hi listmates,
      I am translating Articles of Association of a Public Limited Company. One
      paragraph talks about "dominion register", the context is �nly general and
      the issue is not further described or even mentioned. I would appreciate any
      help.
      Magda

      The Company may exercise powers conferred upon the Company by sections 114
      to 117 of the Law with regards to keeping of a dominion register.