Re: [Czechlist] HELP: "cisty format" and other printing/IT terms

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hi, Coilin!

      In most cases I agree with what you and Karel suggest and I have only a few more remarks:

      "sloucena v jedne vrstve" means "flattened" (see e.g. Help for Adobe Acrobat)

      "zrcadlo" is really "layout" or "page layout"

      for "cisty format" I would use "actual size of the printed page" or something like that

      HTH,

      Jarda