RE: [Czechlist] Help: Nepritahnout

  • Helga Listen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hi Coilin,

      I�d say we are talking about _zooming in_ eg getting the object closer so
      that it is better seen in the picture.

      HTH

      Helga

      _____

      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of coilinoc
      Hi there,
      I'm doing the dialogue for an ad for digital cameras, and I am not
      sure what "nepritahnout" is supposed to mean in the following
      sentence. Is it something like "get it into focus" ???

      Any suggestions/-explanations would be most appreciated.

      M: Pockej, to nefot. To je daleko. To nepritahnes a hlavne to nebude
      vostry, protoze to neudrzis. To by neudrzel nikdo, ani s vetsi rukou.

      --
      Ausgehende eMail ist virenfrei.
      �berpr�ft durch AVG.