Re: TERM: zastupce reditelky ktera je na MD

  • kzgafas
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 27, 2006
      I agree with dropping PhD in various company reports and marketing
      materials, but in general I rather tend to leave PhD in English
      texts. From my experience, there is quite considerable distinction
      between BSc (BA) and PhD which I prefer to observe.

      K.

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Terminus Technicus"