Re: [Czechlist] Re: Fun by Millenium: Roaring Forties

  • Valerie Talacko
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
      Thanks, very handy. I'll make it out to Turinsky rybnik one day... (when it's not too windy)

      The ever-handy Google bar also lets you calculate into nautical miles - so 120 kph is 64.7 knots.

      Here are hurricane speeds in ordinary mph and knots, if anyone's still interested!
      http://hypertextbook.com/facts/StephanieStern.shtml