RE: [Czechlist] legal adoption terminology

  • Helga Listen
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2006
      Hi Gerry,

      Could it be a Legal guardian of minors?

      Actually I think, that one should be able to find the right term in the Family law of the target language country. I think there might be quite a difference in how they call this in England vs. USA.

      Maybe this is a little bit of help...

      Helga

      _____

      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Turner
      Oh dear, I left some diacritics on: it should read "pece soudu o
      nezletile"..-.

      Gerry

      --
      Ausgehende eMail ist virenfrei.