Re: [Czechlist] Re: Secretary for Political Affairs, Marshal

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      On Oct 4, 2006, at 8:23 AM, Iveta Pecinkova - prekladatelsky servis
      wrote:

      > Jeste dotaz na dva vyrazy, ktere se mi objevuji v textu (vydani
      > stihane
      > osoby z USA do CR).Cele to pise Magistrate Judge of the U.S.
      > District Court
      > for the Middle District of Florida.
      >
      > 1) United States Marshal for the Middle District of Florida or any
      > other
      > public officer or person having charge or custody of the aforesaid
      > XY.... Je
      > to "Marshal" neco jako "soudni urednik" nebo nekdo uplne jiny?
      A marshal is like a sheriff, but this one is at the federal level.
      > 2) Na konci soudkyne uzavira podpisem a pod nim je "Under Secretary
      > for
      > Political Affairs". Co je v tomto pripade "Secretary".
      > Nepredpokladam, ze by
      > to byl ministr?
      It's minister in Europe. An undersecretary is an assistant to the
      secretary, so some kind of vice ministr.

      Jamie
    • Prekladatelsky servis Pecinkova
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
        Ach vtak.
        Thanks you all for your help with my extradition stuff.
        Iveta