DOAG

  • Valerie Talacko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Does anyone have any idea what the abbreviation DOAG might stand for in a legal document? I can't find it in the online abbreviation dictionaries, and nor can I find (so far) any meaningful reference to it on Google.

      The sentence is 'Tento formular nenahrazuje vseobecne platne DOAG smernice."

      Nothing to do with the German Oracle Users' Group or the Department of Agriculture!

      Cheers,

      Valerie