COMP: Your opinion about translation industry and software products

  • Advanced International Translations
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Dear Colleagues,

      Many people know our software development team from the products we have released in recent years (Translation Office 3000, AnyCount,
      Projetex, WinLexic, Exactspent, etc.).

      We have continuously tried to shape our work processes to be user-
      oriented. Now we have reached the point where we would like to hear
      your opinion about what new software products for translators you
      would like to see, and what developments or changes you would like to
      see in the 'old' tools for freelance translators and translation
      agencies.

      Please submit your opinion using the special feedback form located at:

      http://www.translation3000.com/feedback/

      All survey participants will receive a special bonus on the
      automatic Thank You page.

      Kind regards,
      Vladimir.
      Vladimir Pedchenko,