INFO: Czechlist Skype conference plus gatherings

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17 4:56 AM
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "melvyn.geo" <zehrovak@...> wrote:
      >next meatspace meeting I'll be at will be early evening on September
      18th in the back garden at U Pinkasu. More details nearer
      the time.

      Meeting up on Monday at 4 pm. Don't know if we will be there all that
      late into the evening - give me a call on 603 942 957 if you want to
      check out the situation. My little Forecastfox gizmo indicated rain
      for Monday earlier on - but now it says 'intervals of clouds and sun'
      with a pleasant 24 C. Still, if we are not in the back garden then
      look for us indoors or under the canopy out front.

      >Anybody else interested in joining a little Skype conference to chat
      about the kind of Czech-English language issues (translation,
      teaching, language learning, resources etc) that we discuss here and
      at Prague gatherings...?

      Any more takers...? Definitely fun and useful.

      >And another date for Praguers' diaries: I'm hoping to meet up with a
      few Czechlisters on September 23rd in Kamenne Zehrovice for this event:

      http://www.mujweb.cz/spolecnost/zehrovak/aktualne.htm

      Several Czechlisters have already expressed interest in this. Check
      out my translation of the invitation for some background info:

      http://zehrovak.googlepages.com/marian

      and see if you can do any better with "trdlo" than my "loopy
      pastries". A mystery prize for any good suggestions. And a mystery
      prize for anybody who guesses what the mystery prize is.

      BR

      Melvyn